Join The Team
Taylor Made Retreat was built on the premise that the recovery community would come together and support the guests at the retreat in their steps to a life of recovery. If you are interested in being a part of our mission, please see the opportunities below.
We couldn’t operate without our incredible volunteers, who are an essential part of our TMR community. Some of the ways volunteers support our mission include:
- Helping drive our residents to AA meetings (must have valid driver’s license and insurance)
- Leading Big Book Study
- Being a guest Fireside Speaker
- Yard Maintenance / Landscaping
- Assisting with marketing / social media
- Volunteering at our Taylor Made Concerts, which helps to raise funds for Taylor Made Retreat
- And many more
If you’d like to volunteer at Taylor Made Retreat, please email your interest, experience and availability to [email protected] with the subject line “Volunteer”. If you are an active part of the recovery community, we welcome you to share your story of your sobriety journey as well.