Please fill out the form below and someone from Taylor Made will contact you shortly. If you are more comfortable reaching out in person, feel free to give us a call at 360-433-1040 or 503-457-3366.
what to bring
- If you take any medications, bring them in their original and sealed container, bring enough to last for the length of your stay. Refills can be obtained at the local pharmacy, but it’s best to bring enough with you for the month.
- If you smoke, bring enough cigarettes for a 30-day stay. Cigarettes can be mailed to you during your stay.
- All of your toiletries to last for the length of your stay with us.
- Comfortable clothes and clothes for yoga and fitness room. No drug or alcohol related sayings on attire. Bring a pair of work shoes or boots as well as some clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty. As part of our chores, we generally work in the yard for a short time each week. You will have access to our laundry facilities weekly while here, and we provide the laundry detergent for you.
- Feel free to bring any over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements that you are taking.
- You are welcome to bring an iPod or digital music player – unless it has video and/or internet capabilities. Feel free to use them in your room, the Fitness Room and outside while walking.
- We have a safe for items, but encourage you not to bring unnecessary items of value.
- We want you to have an immersion experience in recovery while here, so we do not allow laptop computers, DVD players, movies, handheld gaming systems, etc. Take this time to focus on your sobriety and nothing else!
- Please bring any recovery or spiritual based books and literature with you, but no “pleasure reading” items such as novels or magazines.
- We provide clean towels, sheets, and one pillow. Please feel free to bring additional pillows if desired.